Got a question for the team at DE1Car Care Products? Be sure to check our extensive list of frequently asked questions below. Can't find an answer here? Please visit our contact us page to get in touch with us.
1. How can I contact DE1 Car Care Products outside of business hours?
DE1 Car Care Products can be reached via email 24/7 through the Contact Us page.
2. What are your business hours?
We are open on business days from 8am to 4pm.
3. What is a "Business Day"?
"Business Days" are Monday to Friday, except for Public Holidays.
4. When can I contact DE1 Car Care Products?
Our contact number 02 98707368 is answered on business days between 8am and 4pm. You can contact DE1 Car Care Products via email 24/7 via the Contact Us page
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
1. Do you have a retail shop where I can buy your products?
2. Can I place an order over the phone?
No. we currently accept online order only.
3. Do you have all items displayed on this website in stock?
Yes. If the item is listed, it is in stock. Do check the stock availability count.
4. I might not be present to sign and accept my order delivery. What should I do?
A card will be left in your letter box advising that your order has been returned to your local Australia Post Office or our Contract Courier's local depot. You can then collect your order from the post office or you must contact our Courier within 5 Business Days and either collect your order from that depot or arrange a return delivery when signature acceptance is available.
5. I want to buy in bulk. Do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes. We do offer wholesale please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your request.
6. I've placed my order. Will I receive confirmation?
Yes. Once you passed through our online checkout, you will receive:
7. Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order value.
8. Why haven't I received my order confirmation?
If you haven't received your order confirmation via email, please check your junk email or spam folder in your inbox. If you still haven't received confirmation, it's unlikely that we received your Order. If you have been charged for your order, but have not received confirmation via email, please Contact Us
9. How can I pay for my order?
Secure credit card payment option through PayPal. You do not need to have or create a PayPal account to pay by debit or credit card using PayPal. Alternatively you may want to choose a direct deposit option.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. Can I change the delivery address or delivery instructions on my order?
Yes, but changes cannot be made once your order status has advanced to Order Processed. To request changes please Contact Us
2. Can I place an order for delivery on a future date?
No. We will not delay dispatch, and our contract courier will not hold your Order to meet a future delivery date.
3. Do you deliver on weekends?
No. Australia Post and our contract courier delivers on Business Days only.
4. Do you offer Free Delivery ?
5. How do I track my Order?
Immediately after your order is dispatched from our fulfillment centre you are emailed tracking information including your unique Consignment Number.
Go and enter your Consignment Number to view tracking information electronically. Alternatively email us on email@example.com
6. What happens if I did not leave instructions and order delivery was attempted?
A card will be left in your letter box advising that your Order has been returned to your local Australia Post Office or our Contract Courier's local depot. You can then collect your order from the post office or you must contact our Courier within 5 Business Days and either collect your order from that depot or arrange a return delivery when signature acceptance is available.
7. Will the Courier call or SMS me when the delivery is coming?
No. That service is not offered.
8. Will you deliver to my local Post Office? or PO Box?
No. We are unable to deliver to Post Office addresses.
9. Will you email me when my Order is filled and then shipped?
Yes. You will receive three emails.
10. Do all my ordered items arrive together?
11. How do I report damaged items in my Order?
Please Contact Us and we will arrange the dispatch of a replacement. Please retain the damaged item. For insurance purposes we may request you email a photo of the damage item and/or have our Contract Courier collect that item.
12. How long will it take to get my Order?
Orders placed before 2pm (AEST) on Business Days are processed and shipped the same day. Delivery times then apply.
Australia Post provides the following guidelines for the delivery of your order:
- Sydney metro: 1-3 working days
- Other NSW: 2-4 working days
- Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide metro areas: 2-4 working days
13. What happens if items are missing from my Order?
You must check your order immediately upon delivery. Your order may be made up of several bundles or packages. Firstly, please check that you have received all your consignment packages. If after completely unpacking all packages, you establish that you are missing an item, please Contact Us. We will arrange the dispatch of a replacement. Claims maybe denied when made after a 'reasonable' time frame.
14. Do you guarantee shipping times?
No. We do not guarantee or provide a day of the week or time of day for delivery. Unfortunately shipping delays, while infrequent, do sometimes occur. If your Order is delayed and you are concerned, please Contact Us.
ORDER PICK UP
1. Can I pick up my Order?
Yes, Sydney CBD at,
Enacon CarPark Office
2 Cathedral St
Cook And Philip Park
Sydney NSW 2000 (Under St Mary's Cathedral)
2. Do I get a discount or partial refund if I pick-up my Order?
No, as no deliveries charges took place
ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
1. Can I cancel my Order?
You can request to have your order cancelled by Contact Us
We may agree if your Order status has not advanced or readied for dispatch. If we agree to cancel your Order you will be charged a $25.00 administration fee which will be deducted from the refund amount. Your refund amount, if any, will be credited to either your credit/debit card or PayPal account at our determination.
2. I am unhappy with an item I've purchased. What can I do?
As a consumer, under Australian Consumer Law, you are guaranteed that the goods you have purchased:
Please Contact Us should you have any concerns with your purchased items.
3. What is your Returns Policy?
We do not accept returns and do not exchange items .