How To Use A Waterless Car Wash
A waterless car wash is to use a highly lubricated spray detailer to gently remove dirt, grime and fresh contamination from all surfaces including glass and wheels. Waterless washes should only be used on vehicles with light dust and between washes
Waterless wash needs
A good quality waterless wash detailer
3 deep napped microfiber towels
- Fold your towel to 4 sides
- Starting from the top of the vehicle, spray half the panel generously with your waterless wash.
- Wipe lightly with your towel in one direction. A floating action with no pressure and no circular motion to avoid micro scratches.
- Pay attention to dirt that the cloth pick up, change side if any sign of dirt
- Wipe the section completely dry and move on to the next panel